Here at Oly-Tumwater Affordable Dental located in the Tumwater, Washington area, we offer many options for you to be able to fix your teeth if you would like. If you are missing a few teeth we have many different options available for you that can restore your smile. If you are missing most of your teeth, dentures are the option for you!
What are Dentures?
In the dental world, the main way to replace a tooth when it has been lost is to get a fake tooth in place as a real tooth. This happens in many different forms depending on how many teeth you have lost and where they are in your mouth. If you are missing one or two teeth you would usually get an implant, if you are missing two or three teeth in a row a bridge might be best. But if most of your teeth are missing or weak, dentures will be the most beneficial for you.
Dentures are a full dental arch set of fake teeth and gums that can be moved in and out from a patient’s mouth. These teeth are made out of porcelain and are designed to fit perfectly in your mouth and be white! Dentures are made to look as close to real teeth as possible.
Benefits of Dentures
- Having teeth is very essential for our way of living. If your natural teeth have fallen out, dentures give you a chance to have a functioning mouth again
- Even though dentures are fake teeth and are placed on your gums, once you are used to them, a patient can eat almost anything with them
- Our smile helps build our confidence. With a nice set of dentures, someone who has had missing teeth will feel more confident with dentures
- Care for dentures is very easy and cleaning is fast and just like common oral care
- Because dentures are fake teeth, decay can’t occur within them
If you are in the Tumwater, Washington area, and think that you could benefit from dentures please come see us at Oly-Tumwater Affordable Dental for a consultation. If you have many teeth missing and are wanting to restore your smile, dentures are the best thing for you to do. Please give us a call if you have any questions or concerns about dentures in Tumwater, WA or would like to set up an appointment with us.
We look forward to hearing from you!