Still on the fence about getting a dental exam? Don’t worry! You’re not alone. While dental exams are standard, some may question if it’s essential. After all, are exams necessary even if you’re not feeling pain? At Affordable Family Dental, we’re here to help you make an informed decision. We’re proud to offer the best dental exams in Oly, Washington.
- Watch out for Gum Disease! Also known as periodontitis, gum disease affects millions of Americans each year. While curable in its earlier gingivitis stage, it can quickly become an absolute dental nightmare. Gum disease can lead to tooth loss, bone decay, inflammation, and bleeding. Take care to avoid and prevent gum disease with regular brushing, flossing, and dental exams! Dental exams can identify gum disease in its earlier stages and treat it immediately.
- Prevent Tooth Decay. Your teeth are unique members of your oral ecosystem. They crunch, munch, and grind up all the delicious food you love. Keep them safe from those “cavity monsters” that’ll gladly eat your teeth for breakfast. Our hygienists will clean your teeth, scrap off toxic plaque, and give your teeth a VIP-fluoride treatment they’ll remember forever. We can locate cavities early on using X-rays and fill them as necessary.
- Detect Oral Cancer. Nothing can turn your life upside down faster than oral cancer. Oral cancers account for nearly three percent of all cancer diagnoses in the United States annually. Early detection is the best way to increase treatment effectiveness. Our dentist will look for key signs of oral cancer during each routine exam. If symptoms are spotted, we’ll be able to act sooner rather than later.
- A Bright Smile. Build a smile you’ll be thrilled to share with your family and friends. Our cleaning and fluoride treatments will leave your teeth shiny and pearly. Boost your cosmetic presence and attract people more easily.
- Save Time and Money. There’s nothing more frustrating than paying hefty bills for preventable issues. Dental exams give you the earliest chance to treat infection, cavities, and gum disease. Preventative dentistry saves time and money in the long run! You’ll be thankful you did.
- Promote Overall Health. Safeguard your health and take your oral hygiene to the next step with regular dental exams. Our dental exams include a complete “deep cleaning” for you and your teeth. Plaque removal will prevent gum disease from taking hold, and our fluoride will protect your enamel against cavities in the future. Your mouth is a delicate habitat that is all interconnected on a profound level. Health in one area will promote health in another place.
- Educate the Youth. Dental cleanings are a great way to introduce children to healthy dental habits. Our friendly staff will happily guide your children through the process and explain all the steps involved. We’ll answer any questions and reassure them throughout the entire process. Habits built in childhood tend to stick into adulthood, so give them an extra leg in the race for healthy teeth.
- Sleep Well. While you might not be in pain, you never know if you’re truly out of harm’s way! After all, even cavities and gum disease can be painless at first. We’ll use X-rays and mirrors to confirm that your mouth is in pristine condition. This way, you can sleep well, knowing that your teeth are in a good place.
Dental Exams in Oly, Washington
Are you on the edge of your seat? Can’t wait for your next dental exam? After all, dental exams in Tumwater and Oly are brimming with life-long benefits. Dr. Ajaipal Dhanoa and our team are seasoned experts with decades of combined experience. They’re excited to help you along your dental journey!
Are you ready for a dental exam? Schedule one here.